5. Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List

Monday, January 10, 2011


It’s a total accident that I read this book. I loved Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and so I thought for sure I will like this book - and I did!

Gian's List of Why She Loves this book:

5. I am a sucker of cliché' characters such as straight girl best friends with gay guy.

4. Dawson's Creek is one of my guilty pleasures.

3. I like lounging at Starbucks and people watch. I agree with Naomi, Starbucks: It's where life happens.

2. I always enjoy reading sarcastic dialogues because I wish I am cleverly sarcastic too. haha.

1. Friendships are integral to my life.

Really cool quotes:

♥ It's a total lie to say there's only one person you're going to be with for the rest of your life. If you're lucky - and if you try really hard - there will always be more than one.

♥ We always see the worst in our selves. Our most vulnerable selves. We need someone to get close enough to tell us that we're wrong. Someone we trust.

♥ It's bullshit to think of friendship and romance as being different. They're not. They're just variations of the same love. Variations of the same desire to be close.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS