♥ falling in luv with it ♥

Saturday, July 5, 2008



I am falling in love with the book am reading.  I may have found my bible without even looking for it!

Ansaya ko, am very sure this book is the best buy ever! Better than "tuesdays with Morrie" na nagpapa-cry saken every chance it gets or "to kill a mockingbird" that still gets me everytime i read it.

I have yet to finish the book but man!  I just have to post some of the most wonderful lines.. there will be more to come!  Elizabeth Gilbert is one courageous writer!

"Take seriously.  Make Punctual.  Be cool and easy.  Remember- everything you do, you do for God. And everything God does, He do for you."

"You should never give yourself a chance to fall apart because, when you do, it becomes a tendency and it happens over and over again.  You must practice staying strong instead."

"the resting place of the mind is the heart.  The only thing the mind hears all the time is the clanging bells and noise and argument, and all it wants is quietude.  The only place the mind will ever find peace is inside the silence of the heart.  That's where you need to go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS