Monday.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

I cant believe it is Monday again.  I am very much not ready for it.  I haven't even made sense of all the things that happened last week then here comes Monday wanting to start again.  I've had a crazy exhausting week to say the least.  I was so exhausted I found myself crying several times because there's really nothing else I could do.  I was physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted.  I AM EXHAUSTED.

I felt taken advantage of. I felt duped. It wasn't a fun feeling to have and to add to that there are some weird things on the side. Sad and weird.  Why does it have to be so complicated all the time?  

I am tired and I haven't yet recovered from the disaster that is my life last week.  And now Minday is here - how fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS