CrazyFriends

Sunday, November 2, 2008



I just realized how intense kme magkwento magf-friends about our other friends to each other thanks to Myls and Ron. hahaha

Last Wed i got a text message from Clang.. it read:
"nksby ko c ron kanina sa elevator.  Muntik ko ng batiin tas naalala ko d nga pla kme frnds.haha.Klala ko lng xa bec of the photos. gnyt."

Kinwento ko kay Myls. Ntawa sha.. I remember telling her before when the girls and i were in greenbelt, i saw B'ley, na muntik ko na rin batiin. hahaha.  Nalowka yata c Myls samen.. Pero mas naloka sha when kinwento ko c Chuck and Chai, who never met before and only knew each other from my kwentos and pics.

One slow sat afternoon.. bumaba c Chuck sa lobby ng PS, c Chai was there waiting for her former boss who also worked in PS.. (no silly, not me. hahaha)  Nagkatinginan cla.. d nila alam gagawin.. tapos nagsmile-an! tpos cnabe na i think ni chuck.."sabihan ko c Gian andito ka.." (PANALO!)

C Chuck pag-akyat sabi saken.. "Gi, anjan c Chai sa baba, nagsmilan kme parang gago d naman kame magkakilala! hahaha."

I miss chuck.  I miss videoke with him. Chuckers pagbalik mo uminom tayo ng todo.. yung tipong gagapang na ko pauwi! hahaha.

I guess this could be the reason why I always forget to introduce my friends to each other.. hahaha I mean, i oftentimes assume na they already know each other.. Like what happened kay Clang and Myls.. sorry super crazy tlga ko most of the time that even if i make a mental note, wala pa rin..  hahaha (baka makalusot lng)
-----------------------------

I wrote this post friday night.. less than 3 hours after writing this i got a text msg from Sunny.. "lets go out tom.. Chuck is here."  HAHAHA.  I saw Chuck yesterday.. he came home for the weekend.. d kame gumapang pauwi sa kalasingan.. mas marami pang kwento kesa alcohol.. actually mas marami pang kape!  CHUCK NAMISS KITA!  It was nice seeing you again.  Labshoons. HUGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS