I dream

Friday, August 6, 2010




I dream of many many things.

I dream of yellow chucks, pink prada canvas tote and a green sidekick.

I dream of matte nail polish in assorted colors.

I dream of Hopeful tatooed in my right wrist and Faithful in my left.

i dream of a dog.  I used to dream of a pug.  A black cute pug.  The dream now evolved to a huge dog.  A brown lab that answers to snickers.

I dream of new job. new friends. new life.

I dream of weekends packed with fulfilling activities.

I dream of habitat for humanities.

I dream of wonderful Sundays.

i dream of eiffel tower and new york city and going to Ellen De Generes Show with Clang and Z.

I dream of a better world.

I dream of meeting people - people in the future that will totally change my life.

I dream of a stronger heart.  a heart with no doubts and fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS