Beach Weekend

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Over the weekend, my family and I went to the beach. I wasn't thrilled, especially with all the things thats been happening in the world.

We went to Puerto Galera and I did have a good time despite my reservations. I did not like the big waves but other than that, it was a vacation. :)







This is how I looked on the boat ride going to Galera. I was really nervous.






I was not very happy after more than an hour of really sickening boat ride





But I got pretty happy after getting to our cottage, which was cool and clean





first thing I did, get a henna tatoo. As soon as I move out, I am getting a real one!




HOPEFUL.





of course, my sisters got one too.






Family.












this is my favorite picture:


and going home..




Thanks to Ate Joyce and Ahmed for the vacation treat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS