K4Phil

Saturday, May 7, 2011




Just came from K4Phil Intercessors Convergence 2011. It is a prayer movement founded by Bishop Jonel calling on all followers of Jesus to offer prayer for the leaders of our country. The four Ks are Kalusugan, Kaligtasan, Karunungan and Katwiran.

It was actually announced last Sunday before service that there will be a prayer meeting to be held in the EN Building today and I just wanted to go. So, I got Chai to come along. I have no expectations going into it - except I know for sure that I will go home encouraged. :)

I have never been to any prayer meetings before, and today was a real treat. It is amazing to see people from different walks of life come together for one reason; to pray for our leaders - for our country.

The whole time we were praying, I kept thinking of the verse Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them". I just know all our prayers will be answered and that great things will happen to our country.

The music ministry was great too; I love that I know the songs today. :) It was like listening to my playlist actually. Since I know for a fact that I really can’t sing well, I was just singing loud. The Lord impressed this line from the song OUR GOD to me.

And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us.

And if our God is with us, then what could stand against.





As the meeting comes to an end, I wished I have the gift to articulately say prayers out loud. I am always amazed how people can comfortably utter beautiful prayers in one breath.

From the meeting, I took away the powerful thought that there truly is GREAT power in PRAYER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS