happy happy joy joy

Friday, July 29, 2011



Okay, so I am super duper psyched about being able to accomplish something I have wanted to achieve since the minute I stepped in the company I work for. I have thought about how to do it; I have planned and spent so many hours working on it. I have prayed for it and many times, my team and I have “almost” achieved it. We have been in that space where we are but a breath away from the goal, a breath but still away. I did not lose heart though, because I know God is faithful. He promised me victory and I claimed it in His mighty name. Amazing he is always and to Him be all the glory.



Dear God,

Thank you. I lift up this win to you, glory to your name God.

In Jesus name, my Lord and savior,

Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS