Reminder

Tuesday, August 16, 2011



Today I've been thinking about things that did not come together as expected, of broken promises and of plans that did not pan out. I have been thinking how heartbreaking it is. It is so easy to be angry and bitter about it all. It is easy but it would not be right.

I kept reminding myself that some things have to fall apart so better things can be set up. God will not give me something that I cannot handle. So, I thank Him for giving me a strong heart. I trust Him and I know things will be okay.

Reading Pastor Dennis' blog, this verse struck my heart today, Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

And so, I will remain smiling and trusting and happy. I believe for amazing things in Christ's mighty name. Victory is ready for the taking.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS