Good Saturday

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just have to say that today was a real good day! Good days are so rare lately that when one turns such, I am kinda taken aback. Nonetheless, here is the list of things that made my day great.

- No-show skin doctor was to be thanked because it gave me time to bargain hunt in the Eastwood bazaar and get new dresses.

- Too much time before I meet my sister, I pointlessly wandered Cubao Expo. In and out the little shops buying nothing.

- Music during commute. Literal life saver.

- Facial. need I say more?

- Total me-time. I had lunch with myself. Did some reading too.

- Dark chocolate cream chip frap blended whip.

- Cheesy movie with sister.

- shampoo shopping and other stuff for hair.

- texting and making plans for tomorrow with sisters.

I am really thankful for the little things.


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS