Lily

Thursday, May 24, 2012


Got a new phone over the weekend.  Blackberry 9360.  I wanted a bb then and have been planning to get one but truth be told, I wasn't very sure about my feelings now.  The only reason that I got this is because it was the logical thing to do at that time.  I wanted to get an iPhone but it is still just too expensive. :|  Anywho you can call my BB, Lily.  We are not good friends yet.  I am still hoping that we will be - in time. :)

The things I like about it are:

♥ BBM - photosharing is sooo much easier using this app. I can even send instant voice notes if I feel silly enough. :)

♥ Led Colors - I am shallow as hell, and customizing the colors of the flashing Led makes me giddy! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS