BRAVE

Tuesday, August 14, 2012


Over the weekend as soon as the monsoon rain stopped for a bit, my sisters and I went on a date.  Grabbed something to eat and saw a movie - BRAVE! I loooove Merida - best part is here hair. :)



Speaking of brave, I would just like to say how awesome Filipinos are for braving yet another upsetting rainfall this past week.  So many people got stranded - me included, and so many more have been affected by the monsoon shower.  Flood everywhere, I had to stay in the office for 3 days because all roads to our house is impassable.  Ugh.  I am still blessed because we were not flooded at home and everyone was safe.  Thank you Lord. 

It is true what they say, Filipino spirit is WATERPROOF!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS