Hello Hello

Wednesday, October 24, 2012


I have been a bit of MIA this past few days.  Truth, it was only today that I got to catch up on my blog-reading.  I have been a bit busy with work - as usual.  I got transferred yet again and had to make sure that things would run smoothly with my new team.  Things are going great!  I am very excited with the development of our new team and I cannot wait to see what more lie ahead.  I might have psyched myself too much that things feels easier - lighter. 

In other news, I have been trying to finish this book that I have started a long time ago - "In the  garden of beasts".  I find myself fascinated by Germany and the Nazi and Hitler -such dark times.  I have a few more pages to read, so I am going back to my book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS