Genius Gillian

Wednesday, January 15, 2014


Over the weekend all I did was read.  I read all of the awesome books of Gillian Flynn.  It was such a treat.  She is a genius for writing them books!

Gone Girl.  I started reading this last year but stopped because I thought it dragged so much.  I was not enticed by the characters in the beginning and so I just stopped.  I stopped and read other books.  I picked it up again because some of my friends are gushing about it on twitter.  I  started reading and thank God I did!  I just love Amy Elliott Dunne. She is a psycho witch and I love to hate her!  



Dark Places.  I was not thrilled that much by this book.  I am glad it was the last one I read. I was not drawn to any of the characters and I really didn't find the plot very interesting.  This is not to say that it was not good because it was.  I just didn't like it that much. The Days weren't very likable either.



Sharp Objects.  Now this is my favorite of the three!  It is twisted and disturbing and wonderful.  I love everything about this book!




Oh yeah, can we all just stop and admire how gorgeous and simple these covers are?! Well done Gillian Flynn, Well Done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS