Life Update

Sunday, March 23, 2014


I am currently taking a short break from work to write this down because I am getting a massive headache.  I know I know. I have been a bit of an MIA again.  I know you know I will say it is because life has again taken over everything.  I have no excuse.  I wish I can write more.  I do, only for the simple reason that it gives me an outlet to breathe out all of the things that have been building up inside of me - good, bad and ugly. 

Life has been pretty good the last couple of weeks.  Some days were even awesome. I have been spending time with friends which is sweet because for awhile there I was totally becoming anti-social. :p. As you know Z came home for a short visit. That was fun.  Got to spend time with her and Clang and our other friends from PS.





Marl, Gracie and I with some more friends caught Wicked! It was amazing!!  Everything was perfect, I am so glad I was able to see it. :) 





I have been spending time with Noel and Kiko too.  Just going to movies and a quick drive to Tagaytay. 






There was just a slight hospital scare for a bit. Last week, my dad got rushed to the hospital after passing out in Church.  He stayed for a week but all is good now.  There are still tests but I'm sure everything will be alright.  We drove to Manaoag for thanksgiving that my dad is well and healed. 




Here are some pics from the Manaoag Trip. 






So, that is pretty much everything I have been up to.  Will write more soon- crossing-fingers. :) 
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS