Eating My Way Through Cebu

Saturday, October 4, 2014


Our office sent me to Cebu to hire and train a new member for my team.  Where I stayed is located in a totally different island from the main city, so I am only able to go walk about the city during the weekend.  I am actually not a beach person, so I didn't go "beaching"- but that scene is really good too!

So here are some pictures of the things I ate :)  Some of these pictures are already posted in Instagram. 


There were a lot of seafood everywhere!  For lunch when I first got there, we went to a seaside restaurant where we ordered baked scallops, grilled fish and shrimps!

my first meal - lunch.


For the first time in my life, I lived all by myself.  So i ate a lot of ramen and spam and crackers.  I loved it too. :D

spamwich


My favorite place I went to would be Bucket Shrimp!  Pails of shrimp in cajun sauce. Need I say more?

yuuuuum!





In IT Park, there are a lot of really good restaurants.  Kiko and I went to Irie Gastropubliko, where we got really yummy burger.

Chile Chicano Burger



Breakfast as we all know, is the most important meal of the day; and so I did a lot of breakfast eating - buffet style in Cebu.  Movenpick is my favorite.  The place is nice and the food good.


look at that stack of bacon! *drools*



Italian food?  We went to La Tegola.  Authentic Italian and price point is reasonable.

Spaghetti al Cartoccio and Quattro Formaggi



Another buffet restaurant we went to is Tokyo Table.  Asian fusion food - hot plate for Korean Barbecue and a bunch of other choices.  It was okay but they have the most delicious Maki Crunch.  I can eat the entire display! :S
japanese rolls is heart



Abaca Boutique Resort and Restaurant is simply beautiful.  The place is great and the food is super yummy but it is a bit pricey.

Roasted Prawn Spaghetti

Creme Brulee



I ate a lot of Cebu yummy treats too!

Carcar Chicharon that were just cooked! 
Puso: Rice cooked in banana leaf.

thats me and my friends excited for the yummy spicy lechon belly!



And of cours, dessert!!!  Ice Cream, always. :)  I wanna eat all the flavors in Texas Creamery.

Kookie Dough
Krazy Kolors


 
And Oreo Madness from TGI Fridays. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS