Words

Tuesday, March 31, 2009



Been thinking alot about words lately. how powerful they are.  How beautiful it can be if chosen carefully and grouped with the right kind.  How easily it can be misinterpreted and how deeply it can hurt.

CERULEAN, GRUNGE, PERIWINKLE, FINICKY, and CONVICTION are just some of my favorite words.  Conviction seems so serious and personal while Periwinkle is so whimsical.  Finicky sounds interesting and grunge sounds too cool to me. hehehe.  I like how cerulean rolls out of my mouth when i say it.

I dont like the word hate and indifferent.  The first one is too harsh while the other seems too blah. hahaha.

But of all the words, I think WHOLEHEARTED is the one i love most.   I just like it.  It sounds so positive and happy.  It sounds good too.  Wholehearted. Makes me smile.

So, what would be your favorite or not so favorite word? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS