Flawed

Thursday, January 7, 2010



I'm the type of girl that overthinks, over-analyze and believes in crazy signs and dreams.  I use my heart more than my head sometimes.  I am emotional - to a  fault and most of the time, says too much to certain people and wishes i didn't after.

I often do something and kick myself in the butt after for doing it.  I think non-stop of the whatifs and the could'ves.  I am overly concern about things and people I truly care about that sometimes I get myself in touble for it.  But a friend told me - i could be all that but that doesn't make me broken.

That made me smile.  The kind of smile that can be felt through the heart.  I will work on being too emotional and saying too much.. but for now I am glad to say.. I may be flawed but I am not broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS