GoodStuff

Friday, March 12, 2010



Yep, it’s easy to zoom in on the bad stuff; those parts of your life that are falling to pieces, the part that’s kind of tattered.  This week, a friend said I have been a bitch.. And I’m afraid he is right, I have.  It was a tiring week, but at the end of all the hullabaloo, it’s all okay.  I am blessed and I should be thankful.  I am thankful for the little tiny stuff that I overlook time and again.

I am thankful for the job that pays the bills.  The job that opened so many doors and friendships.

I am thankful for the family that will forever and ever be there for you no matter how broken and helpless you are.

I am thankful for friends that will surprise you how far they will go for nothing and just because.

I am thankful for modern medicine and fast transportation.  For technology and human kindness.

So, lets zoom in on the good stuff instead, sometimes it's hard but we need to do this.  Some people are just fighting such harder battles than the petty things I have on my plate now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS