12. The Last Song

Saturday, February 19, 2011



I have to admit, I wanted to read this because I failed to watch the Miley Cyrus movie - yep, i like her. Dont Hate! :P

I knew that being the Nicolas Sparks' novel that it is, I will be crying before I finish the book - and it didn't disappoint. Of course, the plot is totally predictable but who cares? I still like it.

In the end, you should always do the right thing, even if it's hard.

I have faith that be God will show you the answer. But you have to understnad that sometimes it take a while to be able to recognize what God wants you to do. That’s how it often is. God’s voice is ussually more than a whisper, and you have to listen very careflly to hear it. but other times, in those rarest moments, the answer is obvious and rings as loud as a church bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS