Perpetually Single?

Thursday, February 24, 2011


Marl has recently been promoted. I came across this bit of news when one of my teammates forwarded the announcement email with the message: G, dba friend mo si Marl. Ang galing pala talaga nya no? So naturally, I called Marl to congratulate him. And so the crazy conversation below.

G: Maaaarl!

Marl: Gian!

G: Congratulations!!!!!

Marl: Para san?

G: Whatever! Ikaw na talaga..

Marl: Yes.

G: hahaha. Grabe tito, am so proud of you. Iba na talaga ang level mo. Una ung pad mo, tpos car tpos ngayon promotion! Grabeeeee

Marl: I know right. Love life na lang talaga ang kulang.

G: hahaha. I know!!!

Marl: I think magkakatotoo ang kinatatakutan ko.

G: na?

Marl: Tatanda akong mayaman pero nag-iisa!

G: Ewan ko sayo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS