stats

Monday, January 30, 2012


I have read 7 books since the beginning of the year

I downloaded 6 of my favorite movies and put  them safely in my device

  • Amelie
  • The Breakfast Club
  • Fiddler on the roof
  • Juno
  • Mighty Ducks 2
  • Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
I have watched Nick and Norah about 7 times in the past month and mostly same number for the  Breakfast club

I have seen Midnight in Paris 4 times and have decided to go visit the place someday

I listen to Lenka and Adele and Taylor Swift every single day, with a bit of Alphabeat in between.


This basically says I have no life.  I like it though.  I like books and movies and music.  I love putting my headset on and getting lost on other people's imagination.  Now if you'll excuse me,  I have Jane Austen to re-read and the Help to watch. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS