year that was

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Amidst the heartbreaks and emotional rollercoater that is 2011, it was also a year of favor and answered prayers. So much has happened and I have nothing but gratitude for our Lord. I am thankful for a strong heart that took a lot of beating but has not given up yet, Patience that I never knew I had and for understanding that the answer to prayers is not always yes. Most of the time its either no or not yet. I am also thankful for friends. Friends that I always find myself running to when things happen in my life- good or bad; big or small. New friends that are almost always accidentally found and the old ones that I deliberately kept and love. Friends after all is the family we choose.


And with that I say to you year 2012: bring it on, I can take it! :)


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS