Linking it UP

Thursday, July 19, 2012


I usually do not share the blogs I read because sometimes I just want to keep them to myself. Same goes for the music that I listen to. I am weird like that.  But today, lemme link my new found treasures!

Pictures of People reading - in New York! Can it get more personal? or Awesome?


This song is on constant repeat in my iPod.  The album is pretty easy on the ears too but this song - 7+ times a day.






I just had a mini marathon of Girls this past weekend.  After 7 epoisodes nonstop, I slept for 12 hours nonstop. I think I will continue on watching this one.




My parents are actually getting our house extended thus, renovating the kitchen and laundry area.  I am lusting after these small adorable kitchens.

I want very much to do this in my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS