The Night Circus

Tuesday, July 24, 2012





I love how magical this book is.  It pulled me in and won't let go until I am done with it.  All the characters are wonderfully created and the way each tiny detail is described just made for a beautiful telling of the story.  I am very much enamored by Popet and Widget and their red hair amidst the black and white background of the circus.  I was so enchanted by this book that I can't believe I waited this long to read it - it was just in my iBooks waiting for me to start. :) 


“And there are never really endings, happy or otherwise. Things keep going on, they overlap and blur, your story is part of your sister's story is part of many other stories, and there is no telling where any of them may lead.” ― Erin Morgenstern, The Night Circus






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS