Challenge

Friday, January 11, 2013


This year, I am doing the Reading Challenge again.  :)  I did it 2011 but not last year.  I don't know what was happening inside my head why I didn't.  lol.  This time I am trying for 75.   I cannot wait!


Anywho - I just wanna share the books I read last year:







GAME OF THRONES - this year I tell you, I got hooked!  George RR Martin is a genius!  I love everything about this series, I love the characters, the story line, the plot.. AMAZING!

THE HELP - now this book, wonderful writing.  The heart.  I did not stop reading until I finished. Loved the movie too.

♥ "All I'm saying is, Kindness don't have boundaries"


UNLOVABLE - now when you wanna be all giggly and girly, this is the book.  :)  

I REMEMBER NOTHING - I fell in love with Nora Ephron this year.  

♥ "Reading is everything.  Reading makes me feel like I've accomplished something, learned something, become a better person.  Reading make me smarter.  Reading gives me something to talk about later on.  Reading is the unbelievably healthy way my attention deficit disorder medicates itself. Reading is escape, and the opposite of escape; it's a way to make contact with reality after a day of making things up, and it's a way of making contact with someone else's imagination after a day that's all too real.  Reading is grist.  Reading is bliss."

SARAH'S KEY - I've read a lot of books about Germany and the Holocaust this year.  This could be the best one.  

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS - could be my best read this year.  I cried.  Ugh.

"That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS