On ending this year...

Sunday, January 6, 2013



This post is pretty late but what the hey..

I much enjoyed 2012.  I found new music, watched a bunch of movies and series, tried to be get some culture so I saw a couple of plays - a concert because had to be a fan-girl and took a bit of picture. :)


Music:

Because of this scene from GIRLS -  DANCING BY MYSELF became a favorite. 



Gotye's IN YOUR LIGHT and EYES WIDE OPEN

Phil Phillips - this year I got really fan-girly and liked him because of this performance.  Of course I automatically like his song HOME.




I fell in love with Noah and the Whales this year.  LIFEGOESON is one of my favorites.


There are soo many more songs I loved this year but I found myself playing these all the time.


I also have pictures:

So last year I caught a couple of shows, a concert and the Pasinaya festival - which was so much fun!








Last summer, the family drove to Baguio.





On my birthday, we drove to Tagaytay for family lunch.




Also, we got family pictures taken this year!








So.. there in a nutshell is my year... and here are some of my favorite photobooth pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS