New Adult

Monday, April 22, 2013


I read here that there is a new genre of books called "NEW ADULT" and lately, though I do not usually read romantic lovey-dove books, I find myself reading so much of it.  This year - HOPELESS got me wanting to read books like it.

So far, these are the books I have read:


This is a quick read.  Not a big fan of Chloe. 



I've yet to decide if I'm going to read the 2nd book but this one I liked too. :)  Travis Maddox is reason enough, I guess.



This is okay but it did not leave me wanting to read more.



I love Layken and Will but while I was reading this, I kept trying to get the same feeling I got while reading Sky and Holder. I am not sure if I want to read the other books of this series.



This is an easy enough read but I wasn't excited about it.  My favorite parts are the scenes where Jason's family is present.




And with that my friends, I think I am going to go back to my regular programming.  No more love stories and more memoirs and historical novels. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS