Summer Summer

Sunday, April 7, 2013




The sun is definitely out today! It was soo hot I thought am going to be in a coma!

It was actually 38 degrees!!! Here's a picture taken from my new weather app Solar. Isn't is pretty?



Anywho, to beat the heat my brother and I decided to make some fruit shakes and bake easy pizza for snack.  Unfortunately, I didn't have any pictures of the pizza because we were wolfing it down as soon as it is out of the oven.   But for the shakes, we have watermelon, melon and mango to buzz with ice and simple syrup.


Here are a couple of pics. :)


Mango-Melon :D  Mango is my go-to fruit shake but since my dad got melon and I loved it, I added some to mine too.



Watermelon!! I wasn't very sure I'd like this but boy was it super yummy and refreshing! :)




Summer, I am not really a fan but more of these might make me a convert. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS