Polish Polish

Friday, July 26, 2013


Yesterday I kind of organized my nail polish collection.  I looove polish and I try and get a manicure/pedicure every week since high school.  I change my polish color that often - definitely! :)  I was looking at DIY ideas in YouTube and was totally inspired but too lazy to actually "build"something. I ended up salivating on how much nail polish one can have! I wish I have a glass fish bowl but I gotta make do with what I have.  I don't have much anyway. :P 


So now I just keep my stuff in 2 ceramic bowls.





I only have a number of bottles which I mix and match and most of these are really gifts from friends and family,


Sephora for OPI - Teal we meet again.



 
OPI Germany Collection -  Don't Talk Bach To Me
OPI Germany Collection - Berlin There Done That




  
OPI Germany Collection - Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok fine!
OPI Holland Collection - I have a Herring Problem 



 OPI James Bond Skyfall Holiday Collection
The World is Not Enough
On Her Majesty's Secret Service 



OPI So-So Skullicious Collection Minis
Morning Glory (black), Hi, Pumpkin (orange)
Candlelight (yellow), A-Rose from the Dead (pink)



Color Club Untamed Luxury Fall Collection
Soft as Cashmere
Wild Orchid



 
Color Club Untamed Luxury Fall Collection
Positively Posh
Jewel of a Girl 


 
 Color Club Untamed Luxury Fall Collection
Nothing Butt Ruffle
Pretty In Platinum
Ready to Royal


 
Deborrah Lippmann Mirrored Chrome Edition - Swagga Like Us
Deborrah Lippman Celebrity Shades - Hit Me with Your Best Shot (created with Pat Benatar)



Deborrah Lippmann Celebrity Shades - Lara's Theme (created with supermodel Lara Stone)
Deborrah Lippmann Celebrity Shades - Sarah Smile (created with Sarah Jessica Parker)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS