Random Monday

Sunday, July 21, 2013


I know it is just Monday - but I feel so tired already and it seems like I am already falling behind on stuff I need to do.  I've yet to do something very important and the deadline is today, the reason being I am still unsure what to do!!!


My friend Noel gave me an ipod shuffle a few months ago because he was so excited for me to start running.  He did give me my running shoes too :)  but since I have not gotten around to running after that first try I decided I will just use this for my commute. *evil laugh*

I am putting in new albums I have been meaning to listen to, so there. Bastille, Sarah Bareilles, Vampire Weekend!


I am addicted to watching What's in my bag videos in YouTube. I lose hours and hours because of it. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS