23. Secret life of bees

Saturday, April 2, 2011



I have been trying to read this book for the longest time. I am so glad I finally had the time to sit (more like lie down) and finish this in one go. I love love the book. I love the characters. I love everything about it.

“I hadn’t been out to the hives before, so to start off she gave me a lesson in what she called “bee yard etiquette.” She reminded me that the world was really one big bee yard, and the same rules worked fine in both places: Don’t be afraid, as no life-loving bee wants to sting you. Still, don’t be an idiot; wear long sleeves and long pants. Don’t swat. Don’t even think about swatting. If you feel angry, whistle. Anger agitates, while whistling melts a bee’s temper. Act like you know what you’re doing, even if you don’t. Above all, send the bees love. Every little things wants to be loved.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS