Ups and Downs

Saturday, April 30, 2011


You know how life kind of catches you off-guard sometimes? Although it happened dozens and dozens of times already, you really never get used to that feeling. That feeling in the tummy that makes you go - Oh.

This month has been pretty much a roller coaster ride of emotions. There were definitely indecisions, fear, happiness and anxiety. All sort of stuff that come and go as they please in my heart. There are decisions to be made, things to seriously think about.

Despite these things, there were days too when I woke up with a song in my heart and God whispering to me that I have to just let go and let Him reveal His plans to me. And so, that is what I will do.

I lift all of it up to Him. I trust that all things will be beautiful in His perfect time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS