Everyday Bible.

Thursday, April 28, 2011


It is only by chance that I came across this super wonderful website. :) It was retweeted by Pastor Paolo and I checked it out. It is now part of my daily readings and I love it.

I know, a physical bible is number one and I still love mine with all its flaglets and EN2010 bookmark but this is actually very convenient. :D

You can actually customize your reading plan and has a little gauge on the side to tell you the percentage of completion. Plus, you have different bible versions to choose from - which I find awesome because I just realized, I like reading it using The Message version.

Easy to read, easy to absorb. Oh btw, you can save the app in yer mobile too. - Easy.

Any who - just sharing. Again the wonderful site is http://www.youversion.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS