Meanwhile in TV-landia

Wednesday, November 23, 2011



I have always been a TV junkie.  I watch all kinds of things on TV and lately I have been hooked on new shows. :)


NEW GIRL - Zooey is love.  The cast is hilarious and true to its tagline, the show is ADORKABLE! :)





2 Broke Girls - When I grow up, I wanna be just like Max - BADASS!





Jersey Shore - okay, this one I did not see happening! haha.  One day, I was staying at home and there was a rerun and I got addicted.  I can't even understand half of what they are saying because of all the accronyms they use. But I am ADDICTED. :|




1 comment:

  1. We don't get any of these in Australia and I've been waiting patiently for 'New Girl' for soooo long after seeing reviews around the Blogosphere.

    Hoping 2012 sees it come to our shores.

    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS