Winner!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011



2 Sundays ago I have been feeling under the weather when I got an awesome news from my sister! I have been following Chuvaness for the longest time and I got really lucky I was one of the 10 peeps who won swag from her. :) 


My friends and I love her and her blog.  She is chica. :)  The stuff got delivered to our house and I couldn't contain my excitement.







I got a number of different things which I liked so much!



Chuvanotes and Pepper Lunch and Team Manila notebook
I am a notebook addict and these two are such a wonderful addition the things I have now!



Manansala x Freeway Mousepad



Enjoy Cards
I can't wait to use 'em all.


  
 Burlington socks
a bunch of really soft socks



GCs
can I say WOOT! :)


Thank you Thank you! I never ever win anything so this was such a nice surprise. YEY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS