Meet Kourtney

Tuesday, December 27, 2011



Early this month, I got myself an iPod touch.  I have been planning to get one for the longest time and I just couldn't wait anymore. :)  So, I went and got it with Marl and Gracie. My iPod shall be called Kourtney.  I really don't want to go into details why I named her such, but lets just say she has two sisters. *wink*wink*


Here is a photo of her. Such a lovely thing if I may say so myself. :)  32G of awesomeness housed in a pink rubber case with Blue and Pink Kandies. I have been toying with her since the day I got her and I am hooked. I love that I can do everything with it.  Check stuff, play games and read.






Lately, I have been enjoying these apps the most.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS