Friday. Friends.

Saturday, December 3, 2011


 

Gracie and Marl moved to the Eastwood site which makes my daily grind way less sucky.  Actually, it had been pretty awesome the past few days.  I miss laughing this much!  We would laugh about the silliest things and mostly I love having friends in the same building. :)


  This week we realized, now that the three of us are together in the same site, it could be challenging to keep within our budget! Yes! We find ourselves roaming the Eastwood mall to find which restaurant would bust our pockets next every night.  This is not good.  So over dinner last Friday, Marl and I made an agreement that we would only splurge during Fridays.  Gracie quickly agreed when I told her about this plan :)  Also, this way there will be something really nice to look forward to at the end of the week.


  To start the Friday habit, we ate at Pasto.  I really enjoyed the food and the price won't break the bank.  It is an Italian cafe that serve pizza and pasta the way I like it.  I can't wait to bring my other friends here.  It can be an after drinks kind of place - if you're sick of good ol' chinese or starbucks.  :D   I wish I had a better camera or just the good sense of taking more pictures, but here are the things that we ordered to share because we wanted to try different things as much as we can. :)










Spaghetti Alfredo with shrimps.  This can be ordered with chicken if you are allergic to shrimp.  Creamy parmesan sauce with black pepper.  Good.  




Arrabiata.  Now, this I really love! :)  Mildy spicy but really good - ooh, and it has bacon. *swoon*




Greca.  We were suppose to order Vegetariano but we realized Gracie might not like it.  So we opted to get this - which is also an all vegetable pizza. So, that kind of confused me a bit. :P  This is really yummy.  It has olives, capers, artichokes and feta cheese -which Marl loves. :D

To round it up, we ordered Raspberry iced-tea - REFILLABLE.  Yey!  I just wish we tried their antipasti too but we can always go back, no?





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS