Gelato Bliss

Monday, June 10, 2013



After the epic fail that is Recovery Food comes the sheer awesomeness of Bar Dolci.  This shop is also in Bonofacio Global City, and granted we waited 3 hours for it to open, every single minute is worth it!! 


Look at all these freshly made gelato!!




We could not choose what to try first...




But as I said, it was a good problem to have. Am I right??





We were able to choose several flavors and actually ate 3 rounds!! *yuuum*



So first up, we got 4 different flavors.  I got White Chocolate Wasabi and Brown Butter Pecan and Noel got Ferrero an the most divine Salted Caramel you will ever have. *drool*






For our seconds, we got Extra Dark Chocolate - which I wanted to get the first time - and Hazelnut and Nutella.  The picture shows that we could not wait to taste it! 





And last but certainly not the least is Limincello!! It was sooo refreshing, it was the perfect way to end our gelato revenge!!





I am sooo happy we decided to wait for Bar Dolci because it totally turned my sour mood around that day.  I just wish it was not such a long drive from either work or home. This is definitely not my last visit!!




These shiny happy people! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS