Recovery Food.

Sunday, June 9, 2013


I have been dying to try Recovery Food because I saw a lot of really good reviews about it.  Even a bunch of people I know seem to like their food so much that I ticked it as a must try.  Yesterday I finally got the chance.  Since it is Saturday, my friend Noel and I drove to Bonifacio High Street early in the morning to eat our usual Saturday breakfast there and I am sorry to say I got really disappointed.

There wasn't really a lot of choices, especially for Noel who doesn't eat pork, beef, rice and anything that has mayonnaise in it. We did order some things that I thought would be impossible to be bad.  



Cheese Sticks. - this is good.  But really, how can deep fried cheese not be awesome?  Oh and with Sriracha, it was even better.





Happy Chicken Arroz Caldo.  - I love arroz caldo but I think my dad cooks a better version than this.  I didn't finish this bowl and the chicken in this arroz caldo is adobo chunks.  Not what I wanted.






Joe Pho.  - the soup is okay and the noodles were springy.  It was okay but not something that I would crave for in the future.  There are definitely better Pho out there.






Barcia's Strips.  - because I was totally underwhelmed by the food we were eating, I ordered this because it looks like bacon and if there is anything that could make great things that aren't particularly good, it is bacon- am I right?  Well this is not bacon. It is thin strips of pork that has been floured and fried.  Not Bacon.






So needless to say, I was not very happy with this food trip. It could be because I ordered all the wrong things but I am for sure never going back here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS