Goodbye Toothache.

Saturday, June 22, 2013


Finally got my stinking bothersome wisdom tooth taken out yesterday!  It was a relief that it will never be a problem anymore.  I was really scared before the surgery because it had been a couple of weeks since the date I should've taken care of it and the gums must have healed already making it even more impacted than before.  Plus, the surgery was a bit pricey so that kinda made me not want to do it anymore- but alas, my fear of further infection and low tolerance for pain got me thinking straight and had it removed.  Thank you to my really good dentist, Doc Elaine! The surgery wasnt that bad or uncomfortable.  Post op was a bit painful but thats to be expected.  Everything is fine now and just need to go back after a week for check up and my painful tooth saga will be gone forever. Yay.  

I did take my tooth home, in an ity bity ziploc bag because I wanted to look at the nasty thing up close. I could take a picture but really that is just way to icky. So No. 

Again, relief! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS