5. Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List

Monday, January 10, 2011


It’s a total accident that I read this book. I loved Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and so I thought for sure I will like this book - and I did!

Gian's List of Why She Loves this book:

5. I am a sucker of cliché' characters such as straight girl best friends with gay guy.

4. Dawson's Creek is one of my guilty pleasures.

3. I like lounging at Starbucks and people watch. I agree with Naomi, Starbucks: It's where life happens.

2. I always enjoy reading sarcastic dialogues because I wish I am cleverly sarcastic too. haha.

1. Friendships are integral to my life.

Really cool quotes:

It's a total lie to say there's only one person you're going to be with for the rest of your life. If you're lucky - and if you try really hard - there will always be more than one.

We always see the worst in our selves. Our most vulnerable selves. We need someone to get close enough to tell us that we're wrong. Someone we trust.

It's bullshit to think of friendship and romance as being different. They're not. They're just variations of the same love. Variations of the same desire to be close.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS