6. What I Talk About When I Talk About Running

Monday, January 17, 2011


I've been meaning to read Murakami for the longest time, but I didn’t know which book to read first. Then, I saw this book, his memoir about running and writing. I loved it. I like the way he wrote stuff, how running became his metaphor for writing - for life.

I liked reading this book because I don't run and yet I get what he is saying; which totally boggled my mind. haha. But really, I liked Murakami and I can't wait to read his other works.


Quote-Unqoute:

♥ the fact that I'm me and no one else is one of my greatest assets.

♥ exerting yourself to the fullest within your individual limits: that’s the essence of running and a metaphor for life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS