28 on 28

Monday, June 27, 2011


Today I turned 28 and I feel the same. I can’t think of anything to specifically write about that is either moving or even interesting, so I will leave you some of my most favorite pictures and GIF as of late.. :P










And last but not the least…







Dear Lord,

I thank you for another year – a year of changes and growth. Thank you because I feel I am much closer to you now than I was a year ago. I may fail you but I know that you have renewed mercy for me each day. I don’t deserve it but you give it because you love me. A love that is too awesome for me to understand.

I claim victory because of your wonderful amazing spirit. Thank you Lord.


* all pictures are from tumblr. Proper credits of the pictures I used can be seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS