change my heart

Friday, June 10, 2011


I was writing a letter to someone I immensely dislike just a few hours ago. I have no intention of giving it to him; I just wanted to write the things I wish I could say in his face. It wasn’t long. Just 2 paragraphs with 3-5 sentence each. Basically I wanted to tell him that the illusion he has of himself is just that – illusion. I wanted to tell him that he isn’t good – at all.

I’ve completely erased the letter. I was planning to post it here but decided otherwise. I am glad I was able to do it and now it’s gone. J I feel guilty, I feel the horrible things I thought of him makes me just like him – horrible.

And so, I am letting it go now. I totally wish I don’t feel this towards him. I wish things aren’t the way they are. I am sure things will be better. I will get over this. I am just praying it will be soon.


God,

Completely cleanse me of the bitterness and anger I feel towards him. Please change my heart.

This I pray through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS