Today

Thursday, June 30, 2011



So today, I heard something that undeniably broke my heart to smithereens. It literally felt like my world is getting ready to collapse. For a few minutes, I was just silent, not allowing myself to believe it. It’s still not official but the fact that there is a possibility of it happening just crushes me so much.

I hauled my butt to the ladies room where I cried for a little bit and prayed. I cannot help but fear the future because of this. But I have decided that I will trust God. I may have failed him but I know He will not fail me.

Dear Lord,

Forgive me if for a moment there I was scared and totally sad. I offer you all of it. I trust you. I pray that I’ll have the wisdom to understand and to live out your will. Your will be done Lord.

In Jesus name I pray,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS