Dinner and A Play

Monday, March 19, 2012



Yesterday Noel, Kiko and I caught the 2nd run of Atlantis productions' In the Heights.  The star-studded cast was great. The girl who played Nina, K-La Rivera has a really beautiful voice. I have never seen Nyoy Volante on stage and he played Usnavi well, I didn't know he raps. My favorite characters are Sonny played by Marcos Acosta - really funny and Feliz Rivera who played Benny is as usual really good.





After the play we had dinner in Cerchio in Tomas Morato.  The place is really nice and the food is good.  We tried several dishes and I liked them, although I wish we tried the sisig pizza too.  I was only able to get pictures of some of them.









I ordered Pumpkin Malunggay Soup and Kiko ordered Cream of Spinach (no picture)



One of my favorites that night, Vietnamese Spring Roll.  We also ordered Grilled Shrimp with Pomelo Salad and Drunken Shrimp which I have no picture.


Half-eaten Crispy Tilapia which is really good.  We also ordered the Grilled Gindara Steak with Eggplant Salad and Garlic Pasta.


We tried 'Cool as a Cucumber' too but did not finish the glass.



Here are some after dinner pictures taken in bubble tea.  Side note, I am really going gaga over my  new app, Pocketbooth which works like my old app Classic booth. :P



                             

                                           



 All in all, it was a fun Sunday.  Thank you Lord. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS