#KONY2012

Thursday, March 8, 2012



Yesterday Chai asked me about what the KONY2012 hashtag everywhere was all about.  I was at work for more than 18 hours so really I have no idea what it was.  So since it is the time of google and loads of information at the tip of our fingers, she searched and found the most wonderful, gripping and heartbreaking video I have seen lately.

After watching, I had to just post it too.  This morning I read that for some reason this was a hoax and that though it is really happening, the campaign was some sort of scam to get money from people.  An idea that if true is just as saddening as the whole video.

Well, scam or not.  We should all take part in trying to make this world a safer place for the future generation.  There will always be something that we can do, even if it is just posting this video on our pages to make Joseph Kony famous.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS