Sunday Message

Sunday, March 11, 2012



Service was extra good today!  I knew God was talking to me again, reminding me that His plans are so much better than I want things to be.  I realized that as much as I trust Him, I still want things to go my way and when it doesn't pan out, I go crazy.  I guess we are all wired that way.  It is something I should really work on - trusting Him with all my heart and just blindly letting go because He does not need my help.  Only by completely trusting Him will we be delivered from all our fears.  His will be done!

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails. - Proverbs 19:21


Pastor Richard reminded us that God manifests and intervenes even in the impossible situations to accomplish His sovereign plan.   All of our grumbling and complaining doesn’t get God to give us what we think we want.  It is always going to be His will that triumphs.  It is never our way but always God’s way. So in all situations – WORSHIP.  He is always with us, good times and bad.


Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:7







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS