To be fixed.

Thursday, March 1, 2012




Running dangerously low on hope lately it is crazy. I have always thought that if I have a word, it will be HOPEFUL. So this is just majorly sucky that I am feeling this way. I imagine my heart animatedly rotting inside of my chest because of all the bitterness and resentment I have been feeling towards pretty much half of mankind right now. A heart beaten down, taped up colored by different shades of grey. Not a pretty sight. Believe me, I don't want that heart. I do not want an ugly bitter heart but I have to be honest with myself that that is what I have right now.


Fact is, I am unhappy and there is nothing else I could do about this except pray it up. I wasn’t exactly a model daughter to our Almighty Father these days, but the beauty of it all is that I didn’t have to be. I lit 4 candles today and I talked to Him about my heartache and my stupid thought that I could fix it all by my lonesome self. I can’t. I confessed that I cannot and that my broken self need Him to step in and fix it for me. So, I am lifting it all up now. All of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS